1 2 3
I have this great movie blog that I want people to follow as it going to chronicle the making of this project from inception to final product. I need followers. http://theartsofchaos.tumblr.com/Source: infinitefollowers.com
Today Chameleon turns one. How am I in the same predicament as I was last year. Wow.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
I couldn’t ignore this - Just in case. I was not aware of this feature, and if it helps ANYONE, then it has served its purpose.
you simply just can not scroll past this no one gives a shit if it doesnt match your blog. hit the reblog button.
there should me more notes on this
Please do this for any person. Just because you never met this person doesn’t mean you can’t save them. Pay it forward. Help someone regain their humanity.
(via korean-j3sus)Source: sexceptionul
If you had any comprehension and a heart, you would know that I recently moved to LA and it was really expensive and that I just started a brand new job. I had to pay rent, a car, and insurance. That my needs came before yours because you have been living on for months. I contacted you not because I wanted to get back with you but because it was the right think to do. It’s heartless to throw someone in the pit of fire without the slight intelligence to decipher what’s going on. You could have simply asked what’s going on. Instead you acted like a blackhearted varmint with the skills of a vindictive little sea-monkey and insulted me.
I never forgot about your money. I had it on top of my list as I got my paycheck. And trust me not now and and not ever did I think about getting back with you because just like I’m this bitch who meant nothing to you, you’re just a jobless, homeless loser who has wasted all of your potential because of your inability to grow the fuck up. I wouldn’t waste my time again with someone who doesn’t have a pot to piss in or that can’t be a man when needed.